iScrapbook 2.0.1 has been released.
• Added a button to the Preferences dialog for re-enabling all informational dialogs and warnings.
• Fixed issue where printed/exported pages used the IMAGE quality setting rather than the PRINT quality setting (which can be changed in the Preferences dialog).
• Fixed issue where a document couldn't be opened by double-clicking the file or choosing it from the Recent Items menu.
• Fixed issue where the Save command couldn't be used to save a new document when it hadn't been modified.
• When images are dragged from the iScrapKit browser, they now appear directly under the mouse pointer when dropped (previously, they could be offset from the mouse position).
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.