Family 2.3 has been released.
• You can now export your Family file to PDF, and it will still be crisp if you zoom in.
• The iSight and iPhoto/iLife integration work again in 10.5.
• You can now zoom in 120% when in the main editor.
• Updated Family bubbles to make Family files look better in general, especially in printing.
• Minor bug fixes regarding text input.
• There is a fun little fade out when you close windows.
• Made it so that dragging a new connection is easier than before. Dragging a connection is not as particular about where you click exactly like it was in 2.0.2.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.