GRAMPS 3.0.4 has been released.
Changes:• Translation updates for ca, de, fr, it, lt, nb, nl, nn, pl, ru, sv.
Fixes:• Sorting issues with non-English languages.
• Filter string match with non-ASCII characters.
• DbError handling.
• Drag-and-drop workaround.
• Bug fix dealing with importing notes from CSV.
• Import open error.
• Various fixes for shortcut key confusion.
• Change in bdb attributes and methods.
• Python 2.6 support.
• Cannot create new family tree.
• Unhandled exception when pasting invalid string.
• Change to use of md5 module.
• Bug fix to .desktop file.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.