FamilyInsight 2008.10.14.0 beta
FamilyInsight 2008.10.14.0 beta has been released.
Changes:• Added the option to save GEDCOM files in an extended format that preserved more FamilySearch data than possible with a PAF 5 compliant GEDCOM.
• Added the option to store the FamilySearch Id in either the Custom Id field of PAF or as was done previously, in a custom attribute.
• Fixed problem with the Last Changed date being updated for all individuals in a PAF file, regardless of whether or not they were modified.
• In FamilySearch Sync mode after synchronizing a person, the details display was not updating even though the correct changes had happened.
• In IGI Search mode, the death date was also being used in searches by birth date.
• Help now has a working table of contents and index.
• Fixed crash when merging.
• Fixed crash on some computers when first selecting a person (all modes).
• Fixed problem with missing dlls when running on Windows 2000.
• Fixed problem adding notes to marriages.
• In FamilySearch Sync mode, when you marked a result as a match, you could not change it to not a match until the search completed. You can now change it during the search.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.