iRemember 2.2.2 has been released.
• Improved recognition and recovery from any template that contains a corrupt image file. (Some files would be read, but then not be printable.)
• Although Arrange > Content > Scale to Shape was paying attention to whether the content was a photo or not, it had transposed the scaling values and, therefore, both content types were being scaled incorrectly.
• On some Mac models, saving, printing or other operations could cause iRemember to quit unexpectedly.
• Under some rare circumstances, saving a scrapbook could lose the content of a page and therefore the next time the scrapbook was opened the page would be displayed as blank.
• Under some circumstances, changing the position of the thumbnail size slider in iRemember ClipArt was not being reflected in the view of all clip art.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.