GRAMPS 3.0.0 has been released.
This release contains many new features and updates, among which:
• Rewrite of the GEDCOM parser.
• Export views to a spreadsheet.
• Formatted notes.
• Multiple notes.
• LDS temple definitions moved to supporting file.
• New database format, using hidden directory, old grdb format deprecated.
• New database manager, allowing create, deletion, renaming, repair and revison control.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.