Genmod 1.6 beta 1
Genmod 1.6 beta 1 has been released.
• Added GEDCOM option to split indi/family lists if longer than specified number.
• Added Greybox interface.
• Added option to set site language for visitors.
• Added check/conversion of locally used month abbreviation for input (mei->MAY).
• Added fix for disabling DB structure changes.
• Added option to display nick in names.
• Added privacy to find.php.
• Added object structure for privacy settings.
• Added upgrade script for DB after 1.5F.
• Added source citation to user-gedcom sync data.
• Added Sanity check option to check for facts without source citation.
• Added select all users link in userlist page.
• Added link to/display of username on individual page.
• Added full use of user class.
• Added privacy cache for efficient privacy checking.
• Added new structure of Privacy options page.
• Added linktype to MM-mapping table to eliminate table scans.
• Added Source links table to eliminate table scans.
• Added Privacy option for dead people.
• Added Privacy option by linked records.
• Added Import emergency syslog.
• Added 1.5F Level 1 RESN tag support missing.
• Added Add/edit link in help popups.
• Fixed page style of Sanity check.
• Fixed reordered menu options in useradmin.
• Fixed cannot search short Polish names.
• Fixed miscalculation in mb stringlength for search.
• Fixed find doesn’t sort sources and objects.
• Fixed naming of step/adoptive siblings on individual page.
• Fixed QuickUpdate forgets marriage of new parents.
• Fixed media detail link always misses if Keep links set to no.
• Fixed person counters in aliveinyear.
• Fixed flaw in privatization for download and clippings.
• Fixed Layout issues in fact printing.
• Fixed Quick Update strips source/resn tags from phone/address fields.
• Fixed PHON tag not included in person add facts.
• Fixed useradmin userlist performs mass update on enter.
• Fixed POST parameters don’t appear in logfile.
• Fixed OBJE pointer subrecords don’t get imported.
• Fixed deleted individual facts show up as new value.
• Fixed family headers on individual page don’t translate chinese.
• Fixed JS errors in find.php.
• Fixed useradmin namefilter is gone after delete user.
• Fixed default privacy is not loaded on privacy reload.
• Fixed automated handling of Y value for tags MAR, DIV, BIRT, DEAT.
• Fixed fact value “Yes” not printed after source citation is added.
• Fixed raw update updates even if nothing changed.
• Fixed Useradmin links should show left.
• Fixed user id’s cleanup after gedcom is deleted permanently.
• Fixed privacy for favorites menu.
• Fixed 1.5F Relationship empty boxes.
• Fixed 1.5F New spouse marriage place doesn’t stick.
• Fixed 1.5F Cannot enter 0 children for marriage.
• Fixed 1.5F Deleted fact also shows new (empty) value.
• Fixed 1.5F Source citation shows empty line.
• Fixed 1.5F User privacy has odd options.
• Fixed 1.5F Error in familybook.
• Fixed 1.5F Admin msg incorrect.
• Fixed 1.5F wrong email FROM address.
• Fixed 1.5F Mass update doesn’t update all.
• Fixed 1.5F Sync user with his ID problems.
• Fixed 1.5F Sort order in todays events.
• Fixed 1.5F Upper/lowercase ID problems.
• Fixed 1.5F references to priv.php files in help.
• Fixed 1.5F Generating thumb on page error.
• Fixed Meta keywords field size.
• Fixed 1.5F edit GEDCOMs layout issue.
• Fixed consistency of source, media, notes tabs and options.
• Fixed error on import of married names.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.