Ancestral Quest 12.00.13
Ancestral Quest 12.00.13 has been released.
• Sources - Added “Death Notice”, “Birth Record” and “Marriage Record” as source types.
• Individual Summary Report - Added display of DNA test results.
• Birth Rite - As new databases are created, Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah are now set as Birth Rite types.
• Individual Summary Screen - Clicking on an LDS temple code now brings up a website for that temple.
• GEDCOM Import - If the option to NOT convert UPPERCASE names to Mixed Case was selected, such names were erroneously converted anyway.
• Web Pages - In some rare cases, the final word of a note was duplicated.
• Sources - Adjusted sorting of source types in Source Selection screen so they would sort correctly even after being translated.
• Book Reports (Modified Registered) - If you had set a spouse as Confidential, and the relationship to Confidential, and then started the report with an ancestor of the confidential spouse, the program could abort.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.