The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding (TNG) 6.1.3
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding (TNG) 6.1.3 has been released.
• Albums: New media search results now offer pagination if there are more results than can be displayed.
• Added “min-width” style to Admin menu columns to compensate for Safari 3 bug that caused labels to extend beyond column widths.
• The zoom and placelevel fields for each new place imported will now be defaulted to “0″ (blank values prevented the table from being restored under MySQL 5).
• The Dates & Anniversaries page was not accounting for the server offset time.
• Double quotes in a person’s name were throwing off the layout of the “show media” page.
• Setting an image to open in a new window was causing the corresponding link on the RSS page to break.
• It was possible to open some documents linked to living individuals from the RSS page.
• The report generator would malfunction on a custom query with multiple “AS” statements in the same field selector.
• Clearing a branch was removing the wrong branches in some cases if the affected individuals had more than one branch label.
• Logging in immediately after creating a GEDCOM on the public side caused the GEDCOM to be created again.
• Users assigned to a tree were not able to switch to other trees if a login was being required.
• The statistics page was not correctly calculating the lifespan of individuals who died the day they were born.
• The descendancy box charts (standard and compact) were showing incorrect relationships in some cases if families included a blank spouse.
• The RSS page was not using the proper character set if the user had not visited another page on the site first - will now use the default character set.
• The report generator would show inactive reports for non-administrators if “&test=1″ was appended to the URL.
• The Repository page (showrepo.php) was not showing the “Edit” tab if the user was logged in with edit rights.
• Some labels on the Repository page (showrepo.php) were not showing correctly.
• The Admin/Edit Repository/Add New Event page was showing event types for sources, not repositories.
• A “1″ was being placed in the “Seal to Parents (LDS)” field after adding a child to a family.
• Importing custom event types would result in duplicates types if they were not in the same case.
• Source citations for family events were not showing on the Family Group Sheet.
• Source citation links on the Family Group Sheet were not pointing to the correct location.
• The log entry for a place search was incorrect.
• The date validation feature did not work on the “Review” pages for People and Families.
• Blank lists were being generated in the text-based descendancy chart.
• Widths of columns map section on individual page (getperson.php) were not lining up with columns in other sections.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.