iFamily for Tiger 2.235
iFamily for Tiger 2.235 has been released.
• Ancestors and Descendants Diagrams : Added right click pop-up menu items to contract/expand branches of the hierarchy. The keystoke equivalents are Shift+LeftArrow and Shift+RightArrow. The keystrokes for nudging have been changed from Shift+ArrowKey to Option+ArrowKey.
• Ancestors and Descendants Diagrams : Added a Find function that locates and highlights a selected person in the current Ancestors/Descendants diagram.
• Ancestors and Descendants Diagrams : The minimum value for the column width stepper is now 0.2 (previously it was 0.5).
• Downloading the Latest Release : Every 30 days iFamily for Tiger will remind you to check if a new release is available.
• Context Diagram : Prefixed a gender symbol to the Selected Person’s name.
• Context Diagram : Added an option to display the default picture for each person in the Context Diagram. They are very small and are only intended to indicate that a default picture exists or does not exist.
• Context Diagram : Corrected a bug when entering accented characters into the ghost boxes.
• Reports : Corrected remaining reports for Polish and Czech characters.
• Events Pane : Enhanced the display of events to include children and spouses’ events when there is no death date for the Selected Person. In this case a note will be added to indicate that the Selected Person has no death date - to warn you that these events may not all have occurred during the Selected Person’s lifetime.
• Fonts and Character Sets : For technical reasons the Arial font is used by iFamily for Tiger in a number of places. You will be now warned if the required fonts have been disabled and you will be advised how to enable them.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.