Transcript 2.1.2 build 46
Transcript 2.1.2 build 46 has been released.
• From now on the settings file Transcript.ini will be saved in a folder called Transcript under the “Application Data” folder. The location of this “Application Data” folder depends on your Windows version.
• Several internal changes needed as a consequence of the above.
• The hint when you move the mouse over the dropdown list of images now also shows (besides the full path to the image) the number of the image within the list of images and the percentage of images done.
• Some changes in the translations.
• If Transcript is not the foreground window when starting up and the project timer is running for the current project then the timer will not (always) pause but start running which it should not do.
• When using the option “scroll image entirely to the left” is used, the image gets sometimes positioned incorrect.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.