Search your Ancestors
1 144 094 227 entries
627 489 814 entries in the Family Trees
420 888 376 entries in the Library
93 399 595 entries in the Archive & Indexes
676 729 entries in the Pictures
1 639 713 entries in other documents
Create Your Family Tree
Create and Grow Your GeneaNet Family Tree FOR FREE!.Learn More
When your family and relatives accept an invitation, they are sent to a personalized home page of your GeneaNet family tree. If they are in your GeneaNet family tree, the family link will be displayed on the home page. If there's no [...]
Do you know that GeneaNet offers you to upload and share your pictures of headstones? On GeneaNet, you can: - Upload several pictures of the same headstone, for example a general view and some closer views to read the inscription. - Index the [...]
05-06-2013 - The GeneaNet 'Individual Matches'
The GeneaNet 'Individual Matches' allows you to automatically search the GeneaNet database for individuals that may match with your ancestors. This powerful feature is reserved for GeneaNet Club Privilege members. Other GeneaNet members can search for 'Individual Matches' in the Archival Records [...]
04-29-2013 - Match Your GeneaNet Family Tree
Club Privilege members can automatically match their family tree with the entire GeneaNet database. This feature automatically search for new ancestors in your family tree. Match your family tree with just one click or select the Advanced mode to get full [...]
It's a story right out of an old Western movie. A stolen horse, a chase, a shootout and a death. The story fairly leaps off the crisp, folded pages of the coroner's inquest, stored for nearly 100 years in a [...]
05-20-2013 - World War I Sacrifices of the 'Swansea Pals' Recalled in Newly Digitised Archive Records
Officially, they were men from Swansea and surrounding towns including Neath and Port Talbot who made up the 14th (Service Battalion), The Welsh Regiment, part of the Welsh 38th Division during World War I. And the 1,200-strong "Swansea Pals" battalion found [...]
05-20-2013 - Code in Letters Sent Home By British PoW in WWII To Help Allies Is Revealed After 70 Years
The letters sent back home by Sub-Lieutenant John Pryor from a German prison camp seemed innocent enough. They often started with 'My Dear Mummy & Daddy' and talked about mundane things such as gardening and a 'vegetable patch'. But the British [...]
Hundreds of love letters revealing a passionate wartime affair between a doctor and a nurse have been published by their daughter. Swansea-born Brian Thomas, 34, fell in love with Katie Walker, 23, in Austria at the end of World War [...]
Archive & Indexes
- Baptism - Epineu-le-Chevreuil (Sarthe, Pays de la Loire, France) 1598 - 1792
- Marriage Notice - Pailharès (Ardèche, Rhône-Alpes, France) 1793 - 1822
- Baptism & Birth - Pailharès (Ardèche, Rhône-Alpes, France) 1793 - 1822
- Death & Burial - Pailharès (Ardèche, Rhône-Alpes, France) 1793 - 1822
- Marriage - Epineu-le-Chevreuil (Sarthe, Pays de la Loire, France) 1598 - 1792
- congressional directory 2nd session, 56th congress...
- The History of Lincoln: With an Appendix, Containing a List...
- The Publications of the Selden Society (Volume 20)...
- Miscellaneous chromosome counts in Angiosperms II. Including new family and...
- Ecumenical missionary conference, New York, 1900...
- Papers and Proceedings of the Royal Society of Tasmania (Volume...
- Papers and Proceedings of the Royal Society of Tasmania...