Search your Ancestors
1 143 651 531 entries
627 049 503 entries in the Family Trees
420 888 376 entries in the Library
93 399 595 entries in the Archive & Indexes
674 344 entries in the Pictures
1 639 713 entries in other documents
Create Your Family Tree
Create and Grow Your GeneaNet Family Tree FOR FREE!.Learn More
Do you know that GeneaNet offers you to upload and share your pictures of headstones? On GeneaNet, you can: - Upload several pictures of the same headstone, for example a general view and some closer views to read the inscription. - Index the [...]
05-06-2013 - The GeneaNet 'Individual Matches'
The GeneaNet 'Individual Matches' allows you to automatically search the GeneaNet database for individuals that may match with your ancestors. This powerful feature is reserved for GeneaNet Club Privilege members. Other GeneaNet members can search for 'Individual Matches' in the Archival Records [...]
04-29-2013 - Match Your GeneaNet Family Tree
Club Privilege members can automatically match their family tree with the entire GeneaNet database. This feature automatically search for new ancestors in your family tree. Match your family tree with just one click or select the Advanced mode to get full [...]
On GeneaNet, you can download (in PDF) and print a very attractive ancestry chart for free! There are 7 themes available and you can change the content: font, date format, on a single page/on multiple pages, etc. Offer a beautiful ancestry chart [...]
The records of thousands of 19th century immigrants to Britain are now available to search and download online. The collection, which covers the period 1801 to 1871, includes records relating to more than 7,000 people who applied to become British citizens [...]
05-10-2013 - 15,000-Year-Old Words?
Mother, bark and spit are just three of 23 words that researchers believe date back 15,000 years, making them the oldest known words. The words, highlighted in a new PNAS paper, all come from seven language families of Europe and Asia. [...]
A class of Canadian schoolchildren who unearthed the Scottish story behind a mystery World War I medal are appealing to find the family of its owner. The service medal, which bears the name of Pte Andrew Gibson, was found at [...]
Archive & Indexes
- Marriage Notice - Pailharès (Ardèche, Rhône-Alpes, France) 1793 - 1822
- Baptism - Epineu-le-Chevreuil (Sarthe, Pays de la Loire, France) 1598 - 1792
- Baptism & Birth - Pailharès (Ardèche, Rhône-Alpes, France) 1793 - 1822
- Death & Burial - Pailharès (Ardèche, Rhône-Alpes, France) 1793 - 1822
- Marriage - Epineu-le-Chevreuil (Sarthe, Pays de la Loire, France) 1598 - 1792
- Old Kittery and her families...
- List of Active Members for the Year...
- Notable southern families (Volume 1)...
- Silicified Productoids from the Visean of County Fermanagh (Part 2...
- Names of Members, 1821-1860, Rules of the Club and List...
- Howard Saunders Biography IBIS 1909 (Volume ser. 9, v. 2,...
- Reprint of the charter, supplemental charters, the Warneford trust deeds...